Chunky is the New Trend

Guess what ladies, CHUNKY is in! These chunky, fun INTERCHANGEABLE (my favorite part) watch bands are all the rage! Mix and match faces, bands and spice up any outfit. There are also bracelets available. Shoot me an email with any questions or special orders: aprilmay@trendybendy.com Prices: Watch faces= $10.00 Watch bands= $15.00 Bracelets= $12.00

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Open House and New Designs

Thank you to everyone who attended my first open house! It was a huge success... and of course thanks to my friends who volunteered to help out. I could not have done it without you:)

I will host my next open house in early November to get ready for Christmas shopping. Due to the great turnout for the first one, you can expect even more styles in a variety of sizes.

I posted more styles on www.trendybendy.com so go check them out. Have not had a chance to post them here as well yet. If you would like a pickup instead of shipping... just email me your order instead of going through my shopping website. Email me at aprilmay@trendybendy.com

Don't forget to enter the giveaway below!

No comments:

Post a Comment